Thursday, July 5, 2012

Film Reviews



People who are close to me know that I really love watching movies. Since I'm also required to watch a new movie every week in one of my classes, I decided to just post my reviews and reactions here as well as recommend something new for you. Film 102 is history of Philippine Cinema so expect a lot of Tagalog movies here! And I'm obsessed with anything Nolan and French New Wave so I'm apologizing in advanced for future incessant gushing.

My first three reviews will be of:

1. The Prestige by Christopher Nolan
2. Batch '81 by Mike de Leon 
3. Bicycle Thieves by Vittorio de Sica

Probably gonna post the first one during the week-end. I have a Spanish 10 long exam tomorrow and I'm doing my best to not feed the procrastinating troll in me. Chos lang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment