Friday, September 7, 2012

The Wishlist


1. Cellphone Repair. I accidentally threw my phone last week and I somehow broke the LCD and touch screen. Gad, the repairman even had it reset. My files. ;_;
2. LP-E10 Charger. I dunno but somehow I lost mine... also, it's fudging expensive. 
3. Tripod. FINAL PRODUCTION IS COMING SO I NEED THIS BECAUSE MY HANDS ARE ALL SWEATY A.K.A. TOO INDIE FOR MY LIFE.
4. Headphones. Just because. Besides, I broke my earphones just yesterday. 
5. Microphone. SO I WOULDN'T RESORT TO SILENT FILMS GODDAMIT
6. External Hard Drive. Pretty much an essential part of my Film life. My laptop just can't handle all the movies we download/trade every week. D:

So guys if you're kind enough you can totally get me any of this. Gah, I'm kidding lol. 

Ngayon ko lang nararamdaman yung 'Grabe ang gastos ng course mo.'

No comments:

Post a Comment